Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Best feeling ever

Yesterday I had one of those moments where I felt really down, and because of that I couldn't sleep the whole night, tossing and turning around my bed. Woke up this morning and felt like a zombie. Did not have the mood to work at all.

As I was waiting for Big J to arrive; my little one, xiaobao, was at the entrance of the centre, he saw me and gave me this innocent smile that is full of happiness. He walked towards me with that smile of his and gave me a huge warm hug. I was shocked at first because most of the time when he sees me he wouldn't even care of my existence, or when he is near me, he would pretend to hug me then charged at me while biting his own hand (his way of attacking people). But after that, once I know he was genuinely happy to see me, my heart melted at the spot. The best part was after he went off with my partner he turned back and gave me another hug. <3  

Thank you xiaobao, you really made my day. Love you really much! We'll have lots of fun tomorrow yea? :)

#mylifeasatherapist

Lots of love,
Flo

No comments:

Post a Comment