Friday, March 18, 2016

...hello?

It has been awhile since I've blogged about something. Just looking at it (my blog, of course), makes me feel so sad, because it's just so empty! I used to be so hyped up to write down what I've gone through with life and stuff, so that I can keep them as memories. Well, the cause? Pure laziness. And every time when I have the motivation to write, with drafts in my head, when I clicked the 'compose' button and wanted to write down the things that is in my little brain, it'll just go pooff! No words would come out. Mental blockage. 

I will try to make an effort to continue to write, AT LEAST once every month from now on (I always say that but I ended up not doing it). Even if it's just a few sentences, I'll be happy with it. This is a place where I speak my mind out, and I'm sure there's something to say everyday, right?

Flo

No comments:

Post a Comment