Sunday, March 20, 2016

Patience is virtue

"... no matter how tempted you are, patience is virtue"

An advice given by a very close buddy of mine after I told her that I've been waiting for a guy's text; I got to know this guy from Tinder (yes, Tinder... will blog about this in another post) and we met up just one day ago, but he didn't text/ call me after our meet up. And the thing is he asked me for my number when we were about to leave the cafe, so I guess he was interested to continue this friendship?

I find this guy to be really smart, funny, and we shared many interests. It was so comfortable talking to him, and I felt that our 1 hour of chat is not enough (well, the meet up ended early as I had to head home early for dinner)! From this meet up, he seems to be a really nice guy and I hope that we could chat more so that we get to know each other well.

I wanted to text him after the meet up, to thank him for the drinks and also to tell him that I enjoyed our little chat session. However, because of my previous meet up with another guy (the first guy I met from Tinder), made me regretted sending out that kind of text, I decided not to do so.

Oh well, I guess I have to wait then.

Flo

No comments:

Post a Comment