Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Made my day

As I was relaxing in my room, reading some articles to past my time, my dad suddenly came to my room to tell me what had happened today in the bank.

They were talking to this lady who is working there; I don't know how I was brought up in the conversation, but my dad told the lady that I'm currently working with children with Autism, and commented that my salary is low. The lady told my dad that I'm actually doing something good, that I am helping these children who are having difficulties, and for sure that I'll be blessed, next time good things will eventually happen to me, like having a good husband. I can see that my dad was quite happy with this remark, and I myself was glad that he was too!

This is not the first time I'm hearing this, I remember few years back, my sister's ex's mom who is a strong believer in Buddhism, told me the exact thing, saying that next time I'll be able to find someone good.

Is this a sign? Haha, hope so! Really made my day!

Flo

No comments:

Post a Comment